Friday, 24 March 2017

Re-film footage

This is a selection of raw footage in which I filmed. The footage in the white room was acting as the 'interview scene' in which we decided to incorporate in our discussion session. These parts were filmed by Charlotte and Lucy. This was when we were going to add dialogue in our sequence. However, because we decided as a group to create tension and enigma by not having too much dialogue there is only a small question that will feature. 
After realising that we needed much more footage in order to complete our opening sequence perfecting. I played a huge part in filming and directing this footage. Especially the footage taken in the 'forest'. I did all of the filming at this location with slight direction from Charlotte.

I made sure the match on action scenes were perfectly the same by directing the actor to walk in the same place, I marked the start and the finish so this would look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment