Saturday, 18 March 2017

Editing 4

 During this editing period, I made the changes alongside the rest of the groups input.
As a group we all came to the conclusion that another filming session was needed and we have organised to do so on Thursday 23rd.
We decided that the forest was the best footage that we took so this is where we will definitely re film. Also in terms of dialogue we prefer the opening to be mysterious and therefore contain no dialogue. However, I believe that this is an important aspect of the sequence so feel like we should incorporate some sort of dialogue into our footage. Both Lucy and I have wrote down the important shots and footage in which we need to film, so we can get everything filmed on our day of filming.
 We love, as a group, incorporating the flashback (light) transition to our sequence. I added another two into the footage.




No comments:

Post a Comment