Sunday, 19 February 2017

Day 2: filming

On the 18th February we filmed at Sophie's house. Due to the fact that her house is getting re-done we felt it would be the perfect setting for our opening sequence to create an eerie and dead atmosphere.
This setting is where we decided the majority of our filming would take place as it would act as our 'asylum' based setting. We successfully completed what we felt was enough but once again agreed that another return may be needed when it comes down to editing this footage on final cut pro.
I
 feel like I personally had a more directive role on this day of filming as I directed where the shots would look best and where we should film them. The rest of the group also had an input on how to improve some of the ideas that we had when filming.
Our guidence to our filming came from our storyboard, however once we go into filming we realised that some shots were harder to complete than others. For example, we only had a small rocking chair which we wanted to featue in our sequence.
In terms of makeup and hair, we wanted this to be very clean unlike filming on day 1. Once again this was my asigned role so I made sure everything was as it should be.
I made sure the actor knew what she was doing in every shot and felt comfortable do so.

Also we added scenes in which were no focused upon on the storyboard for example, we had our actor walk towards the window. This was a problem due to the fact that cars were driving past the window and we decided our sequence will be set in the 1930's. But we have more footage that we can definately use insteads of this.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment