Thursday, 13 October 2016

Camera shots and angles task



Within this task of 'the short life of a kit kat' we were able to show multiple different shots and camera angles using an iPad. Shots that we were able to show in this production were a long shot (0:06), an establishing shot (0:15), a mid shot (0:18), a close up (0:42) and a over the shoulder shot (0:49). As a good we were able to incoperate transitions such as slow motion into this task.
In addition to this we were, as a group, able to improve our skills within editing using final cut pro. Within using final cut pro, which is what I will be using when it comes to editing my own opening sequence, I learnt though this task how to create transitions between shots, using the blade in order to trim the videos in order to get a perfect match on action. In this task and my future tasks I will be able to perfect these new skills to make my own sequence pefectg and up to an excellent standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment